Now the rules are easy peesy:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Give them the heads up that you have nominated them
3. Share 7 weird and wonderful facts with us all about yourself
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award symbol to your post
So here goes my 7 odd ball facts about myself:
* I am a self confessed clean freak, if shiz ain't stacked neatly or there is a cushion out of order then things are gonna get crazy around here.
* I am a typical Taurus: I'm stubborn, afraid of change, likes earthy colours (but not pooy brown) and am as loyal as a Labrador.
* I have 3 tattoos so far, a diamond, a symbol on my wrist i designed myself and one on my back that i got when school became a tad boring one day so decided to pop along to my local tattooist instead! ( i will say that i had been planning that tattoo for 2 years but because i was a wimp i had to do it at the last minute so i didn't chicken out, well worth it though and i got so hooked that's how the other 2 came to be he he).
* I hate all veg, especially the green ones yet i love mushrooms! (odd i know)
* I'm allergic to Christmas trees.
* Bargain hunting is my main mission on a shopping trip. If i can't get something for cheap as chips then i don't want it.
* The Beauty & The Beast is my all time favourite Disney film. I feel that may have been down to the fact that Belle was the only brown haired Princess when i was younger so we had more in common then the rest but still an awesome film.
Any here are the fab bloggers i nominate for this award just because they rock:
1. Miss Budget Beauty.... Here
2. A Thrifty Mrs....Here
3. Belles Boutique.... Here
4. Love MaryLu.... Here
5. Click and Make-Up.... Here
6. Couture Girl.... Here
7. Essie Button.... Here
8. Sprinkle Of Glitter.... Here
9. Hello, Terri Lowe... Here
10. Leanne Marie.... Here
11. Loulabeth.... Here
12. Lucy Abigail.... Here
13. The Daybook.... Here
14. PinkyLorren's Blog.... Here
15. Vivianna Does Makeup.... Here
It was so hard to whittle it down to only 15 because there are so many brilliant bloggers out there but it just had to be done.