Friday 21 December 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable review

Evening ladies,

I am fully aware that this is my second post in a row on lip products but i have been loving this so much that i just couldn't hold back from writing about it any longer plus I'm just trying to help you along with spending that Christmas money your bound to get in about 4 days time! (don't say i don't think of ya ;) 

Anyway tonight's topic of conversation is another beauty from our friends at Revlon (boy they sure are on the ball these days aren't they).

I will admit i don't even know how to say the name of this product but luckily i can spell it for you instead, its shade 040 Rendezvous (anyone got a clue what that is please leave a comment below). 

I would never normally of picked this colour but clearly this day i felt like walking on the wild side (cough) so i went for this orange toned shade and i have to admit i LOVE it! Its lovely and vibrant without being over the top and it's doesn't wash me out at all because sometimes you can get them really almost neon oranges that make pale skinned people look like they've just been dug up from the ground then attacked with a traffic cone (odd i know but could happen).

Obviously it is like a dupe of the Clinique Chubby Sticks which i haven't tried yet but if Santa loves me enough I'm hoping i might but i just like the fact that these are excessable to everyone and the quality of them is amazing for £7.99. The pigmentation is so high that they last for a good 3 to 4 hours and i recon the product itself is going to last me a fair few years as I've practically worn it everyday for a month now and i haven't even made a dent in it!

The only down side is that it goes on a little dry so i would recommend using a lip balm first just for easier and smoother application but that shouldn't hold you back from giving these a good go. There is 7 different shades to chose from with a good variety that should suit everyone!

I'm eyeing up Crush (a deep plum) and Honey (golden brown/nude) for next time.

Kel x

3 comments:

  1. Hye there I am @sophiepatty ! thanks for the follow and I know follow you back xx
    www.imitaitonisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you, always nice to show the love to fellow beauty bloggers! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey great review. Thanks for following on she said beauty! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. check out this link,
    http://sunitachamling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Thanks x

    ReplyDelete