Monday 3 December 2012

My Nightly Skin Care Routine

Evening ladies,

When it gets to this time of year your skin can take a right old battering so it's best to try and treat it like a new born baby... with a lot of love, care and attention.

Most nights after i get home from work I'll walk the dog, possibly have a bath if I'm particularly stress then take me face off!

Rough order is as follows:

Step 1:
Attack my face with a baby wipe! (a key essential in the whole process plus oddly satisfying to see your make up coming off bit by bit),

Step 2:
Either i cleanse using my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish or if my skins really in need of a pick me up i get to work on it using my Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator.....


This has saved my skin once or twice especially if dryness or blemishes have reared ugly heads! This is a great product because its a light exfoliator so it doesn't feel like it's stripping your skin right down, it just feels like it's taking away all the bad stuff and leaves behind soft clear flesh!

This product is available at most John Lewis stores.

Step 3: 
Now moisturising is key at this stage because now your skin is totally bare its the best time to let a good product sink into the skin over night and really let it works its magic.

At the moment I'm using Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Moisturiser (longest title in the world!). It promises to hydrate and refresh leaving skin soft and does not clog up pores but i can't really say it does a lot for me to be honest.



i have to admit it feels nice and refreshing plus it smells great but i just feel it doesn't hydrate my skin enough so if you ladies have any good recommendations for night creams please let me know :)

This product is available at most Boots stores.

Step 4:
Last but not least a good lip balm, i usually stick to good old faithful Carmex or the Aloe Vera flavoured Vaseline which work wonders i find!



This all will more then likely change so i shall keep you up to date with any new discoveries.

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment