Sunday 9 December 2012

Christmas Gift Guide: What Benefits have to offer

Evening all,

Now for any special lady in your life and that could be anyone from a quirky Aunt to an amazing bonkers but lovely friend now is the time to treat them so i have been doing my homework in to some good investment buys they will hopefully love you forever for buying them! (And don't worry, I'll let you take all the credit).

First up we have.... Benefits Crescent Row Limited Edition Set


If I'm honest i never payed much attention to there fragrances as i see them more as a make up brand but i have to say these are adorable!!! There quirky and fun, with a mixture of musky and fruity scents so perfect for different occasions plus there small and portable so perfect handbag size.

The set includes:
Laugh with me LeeLee
My place or yours Gina
Ring my Belle (My personal Favourite)
See & be seen Sasha 

Priced at £29.50 and available at John Lewis you can't really fail with this beauty but if they do kick up a stink then I'd just keep if for ya self if i was you ;) he he.

Let There Be Bright Set

I'd want to keep this for myself personally but in the spirit of good will and all that jazz it's only right to be giving (rather you then me!).

This is a dream kit for skin care lovers out there, again like with the perfume i didn't think to really look to Benefit for skin care but after trying 3 out of these 4 amazing products i wouldn't hesitate in purchasing this for someone.

The set includes:
It's potent! eye cream (Amazing, one of the best eye cream iv tried plus it's full sized!)
Triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ (Full size also!!!)
Total moisture facial cream (i would highly recommend, feels very luxurious on the skin. Deluxe mini)
The POREfessional (great little primer for reducing pores hence title lol also a deluxe mini)

I would defiantly recommend this set if you want to venture in to Benefits lesser know products because lets face it there makeup is amazaballs so there skin care has to be!

Priced at £39 and available at John Lewis or both are available on the Benefit website.

Tune in for another gift guide soon :)

Kel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment