Wednesday 12 December 2012

A Winter Helping Hair Hand With Percy & Reed London

Afternoon Ladies,

We all know what winter in England is like by now (and for those who don't, be grateful!) so when them cold winds start to blow and your lovely hair do you just spent the past hour perfecting has gone to pot, what can you do about it?! Well nothing really you just get in a grump but afterwards you can treat your hair to a little TLC with this gorgeous product that i have been loving lately!

I present to you...... Percy & Reed London Totally TLC Hydrating Mask


A mouthful and a half i know but god damn does it work like you wouldn't believe and smells AMAZING! (it is literally sat on the table in front of me but it smells like it's in my hair but that's a good thing trust me lol).

Anyway on to what it does, it says "This deep, indulgent treatment helps restore your hair's vitality making it soft and more manageable" and by golly does it do that. I got this product free in either Cosmo or Glamour magazine (sorry can't remember which) like 6 months ago and this product still has over a quarter left to go.

I use it maybe 2 times a month and i wash my hair with normal shampoo as always then pop this on from half way down my hair to my ends, wrap it in a bun then place a towel around my head and leave in for roughly 10 minutes (instructions on the back). My hair feels so soft and shiny afterwards it like i just walked out of the hairdressers.

It is a little pricey at £20 for 175 ml tub but well worth it in my opinion, you can find it HERE at SpaceNK.

I will most certainly be stocking up on this bad boy once mine runs out that's for sure!
Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment