Saturday 1 December 2012

A few products for Santa to treat me to!

Evening ladies,

Sorry it's been a few days but i have not stopped! No word of a lie, with December looming it has been a mad dash to get everyone presents in before the last minute shoppers get a panic attack and run around like headless chicken.

I can almost officially say that i have done all of my Christmas shopping and the odd birthday that decided to land in the busiest time of year! So i would like to take this time, be a little selfish and construct a Christmas wish list of my own!

This is what i have so far....

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

I have heard so many amazing things about this product to aid with blemishes and pores which i have always had problems with especially around my chin, nose and forehead so I'm wondering if this is what I've been missing out on all these years!

Benefit They're Real Mascara 


I use multiple mascaras (yes i am one of those people!) and i am dying to quicken up my morning route in the morning by just using one but never seem to be able to find just one that will do the trick that 3 could! So when i heard my friend saying how much she loved this for lengthening and making her lashes look extra lushes i thought i wouldn't mind giving it a bash.

NARS Eyeshadow Duo Isolde  


I have wanted a NARS product for the longest time but one importantly this eyeshadow Duo! It is the most gorgeous combo of Autumn tones that you could either dress up or down for this festive season and with my brown eyes the gold would really make them pop!

Please Santa if you read this can you treat me, I've been good all year i swear (well goodish he he).

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment