Friday 26 October 2012

Lush Lust List

Hey ladies,

Try getting get ya tongue round that twister aye he he.

I am soooo excited, i use to be the biggest lush fan but over the past few years i just sort of lost touch with the whole bath bomb/senses over load experience but lately I've been reading more and more reviews on beauty blogger's blogs and am starting to get a real craving for some Lushness again!!

Now i am going shopping in our nearest biggish city next Friday so shall be popping into Lush then so I've decided to share my shopping list with you lovely lot! The list is as follows:

1. The Melting Snowman Bath Melt (£1.95/ 60g)

I'm loving the looks of this one, mainly because it's part of there new Christmas collection which is out but also because at least if i don't actually get to make a snowman this year then at least i will be able to say I've had some involvement with one! (sounds wrong but you get what i mean, right?). I think it's meant to smell like almonds or something to that description but we shall see.



2. Snow Fairy Shower Gel (£3.50/ 100g)

Now i mainly have showers so this is an essential for me (shower gel is an essential not this actual one in particular!) but i have to say the description that is promises to be a sweet yet fruity experience was kind of intriguing given that its suppose to be part of the Christmas collection so worth a peak i think.  


3. Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb (£1.90 each)

I couldn't resist A. the cuteness of the name and B. the cuteness of the bomb itself! Only trouble i may face is that it could possibly be to cute to actually put in the bath :/.
On another note though, it is said to have sleep-inducing oils and it's meant to calm the mind before bed which i could really do with at the minute so that shall be hopping in to my basket!


4. Yuzu & Cocoa Bubble Bar (£2.95 each)

And finally we have this little beauty!
Not by any means cute in any way but the description says it contains uplifting grapefruit and skin smoothing Shea butter in it along with a few other bits and pieces which is apparently going to awaken my mind. So I'll be dozing off with my little bot (3) and waking up with this yuzu thingy!

Have you got any Lush lust's you've been eyeing up lately?!
Please leave a comment below, I'd love to know what your list consists of :)

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment