Friday 15 June 2012

Storage, Storage, Storage.... has to be Ikea!

Evening all,

Now I'll be the first to admit I'm a little obsessive over things being neat, tidy and well
organised so when it comes to my make up i want it looking the best it can be!

Unfortunately at the moment my make up storage makes me want to poke my eye out so
i was hoping from one makeup organisational tutorial to the other the other day and
noticed a pattern emerging... everyone on the blooming planet seems to have
Ikea storage units!!!



I am loving this vanity table! Its so chic and fresh that i want it so bad....
Hemnes dressing table with mirror £189



Then we have the all important make up storage units, this particular one is
very popular in the states and i can see why... theres acres of room!!
Alex draw unit with 9 draws £81.99


Now this would be perfect if like me at the minute your collection is on the small side
and you just need a little something you can pop on your desk
with a good amount of dividers in.
Moppe mini chest of draws £16.99


Always good to have dividers to hand in bit draws just to section everything off nicely
and to be able to just grab something at a minutes notice
without having to refile through everything!
Rationell cutlery basic unit £10.99

Or you could opted for the plastic option which would be a hell of alot easier to clean!
Rationell variera cutlery tray £1.49

Doesn't it just make you wanna get organised now or maybe that's just me lol.

Happy sorting
Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment