Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award!!!!!


I'd like to say a massive thank you to one of my lovely followers and
an amazing blogger Channel HMC for nominating me for this award.
It means alot that I'm support and i really do appreciate it!!!!
Please check out her bloggy because once your there
you'll be addicted :)

Rules:

1. Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Pass to 10 bloggers.

7 Random things.....

1. I support Liverpool Football Club and have a slight thing for Steven Gerrard!

2. I'm into fast cars (Mustangs are my all time favs)

3. I have a secret crush on David Tenant and i ain't got a clue why!
(well it's not so secret anymore lol)

4. I hate vegetables but love love love mushrooms

  5. I don't actually know my 7 & 8 times table!

6. I studied Art & Design at college for 3 years

7. My dream dog would either be a blue eyed husky, a black pug or
a pomskey (cross between a Pomeranian & husky!)


7 Questions:

Favourite song at the moment? Jason Mraz- I won't give up

Favourite Desert? Chocolate custard, mmmmmm!

What drives you insane? Bad manners, it doesn't cost anything to have them you know!

When I'm mad.... it's best to steer clear of me!

Favourite pet? A dog

Black or White? White

Biggest Fear? Roller coasters & scary movies!

My daily attitude? Merry & good humoured

What's perfect? A sunrise, happiness, laughter & the sea

Guilt? 3 sugars in my tea!

I gladly give this award to.....


Thank you again to the lovely Channel HMC for awarding me with this,
i will continue to blog my little socks off now :)

Kel x 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats u deserve it huni! Thank u gawjus im going to do this now! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wowwie, thank you :) And congratulations lovely, you deserve it!
    I'm a pass this forward tomorrow morning when I'm more awake haha xx

    ReplyDelete